DUNS Request for Federal Contractors
Stop – Pare – Détente
Before requesting the DUNS number please:
- Verify if the company already has an assigned number. Click on this link to check
- Confirm that the name of the business that you are requesting the DUNS number for it is exactly the same as it appears in:
- Corporations, LLC or partnerships: IRS record and Puerto Rico State Department
- Dba, individual business or sole proprietorship: Owner’s Social Security card
What happens after requesting the DUNS number?
- The Puerto Rico Federal Contracting Center (FeCC) will process your request thru Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) within two working days.
- The DUNS number will be issued by D&B based on the amount of requests they may have. D&B will send the new number to the email address included in this form. Usually takes one or two working days.
- If you are requesting an address or name correction, D&B does not usually send an email when processed. Click on this link to check.
- FeCC is not responsible for any delays by D&B in processing your request.
- Please fill out the required information carefully. FeCC will process the request as it was entered.
- Incomplete requests will not be processed.
Need assistance with the SAM registration – Click Here
En esta sección encontrará una guía en Español para el registro de SAM a los interesados en incentivos o grants federales.